A Time For Love Blog Hop
February is the month most thoughts turn to LOVE. We celebrate love in many ways—candy, cards, notes, letters, and words of endearment. The books I write are historical romance, so they include many expressions of love. Sometimes these expressions take several forms. In the Wades of Crawford County series, Leann and Ralph Wade are a young couple who must wait for marriage. They love each other passionately, but Leann’s father, John Clark, believes his daughter is too young to marry. Leann is seventeen when Ralph proposes and John will not consent for them to wed until she is eighteen. Ralph decides Leann is worth the wait, and gives her a beautiful engagement ring that belonged to his grandmother.
Giveaway: I will give away a four volume set of the Wades of Crawford County series to a commenter on this page.
Click on the book covers to be redirected to the book’s page and buy links.
Ralph expresses his love for Leann in several ways, but the most endearing is his decision to wait until they are married to make her completely his. He tells her they will find a way to wait, and faith sustains the couple through the next year. The romance of Leann and Ralph Wade is told in Heaven Must Wait and Heaven Must Wait, Part II.
The sequel, Follow Your Heart, tells of Leann and Ralph’s wedding and first year of marriage. The young couple finds the road to happiness is not always easy and sometimes filled with pot holes, but their love and faith are strong enough to see them through the adverse circumstances of life. Leann and Ralph never stop believing in each other.
The third book in the Wades of Crawford County series is, Through the Storm. The story is another tale of the endearing strength of Leann and Ralph’s LOVE while raising three children, making a living on their farm, near-death experiences of a child and Leann, their oldest daughter taken by her biological father, and other circumstances of life. The novel has a happy ending, however, and is a testiment of endearing love, sustaining faith, and overcoming devotion.
Click on the photo above to be redirected to the links for A Time For Love Blog Hop participants.
To WIN prizes, collect freebies, and meet awesome authors simply visit each page below
1. The Perfect Time For Love ~ Casi McLean 2. Spunk & Hunks ~ Anna Durand
3. Love in the Month of February ~ Mary Morgan 4. Love Potions and Charms ~ Sorchia Dubois
5. He said he wasn’t the romantic kind of guy, but… ~ Peggy Jaeger 6. Love and War ~ Gini Rifkin
7. Sexy Chocolate Cakes ~ Kayden Claremont 8. 50 Great Date Ideas ~ Devon Mckay
9. Hearts Abound ~ Tena Stetler 10. Love Every Day ~ Darlene Fredette
11. Importance of Valentines Day ~ Maureen Bonatch 12. Souls Forever Bound ~ Judith Sterling
13. Mysterious Origins of Valentine’s Day ~ Barbara Bettis 14. A Romantic Valentine Dinner ~ Jana Richards
15. Steamy Romance Meets Spooky Suspense ~ Kathryn Knight 16. Book Bling ~ Elizabeth Alsobrooks
17. Sweet Romances ~ Katherine McDermott 18. Historical Heartbeats ~ Brenda B. Taylor
19. An Awesome Bewitching Author Valentines Day ~ Lisa Voisin 20. Idea City ~ Kitsy Clare/Catherine Stine
21. Welcome to the ABA Valentine Hop ~ Linda Nightingale 22. Bridie Hall YA Author ~ Bridie Hall
23. A Time For Love Valentine Blog Hop ~ Amber Daulton 24. ‘Out Of This World’ Romance ~ Hywela Lyn
25. Time Travel For Love ~ Karen Michelle Nutt 26. Valentine’s Day – A Family Tradition ~ Holland Rae
27. Historical Heartbeats